To give victory to the right, not bloody bullets, but peaceful ballots only, are necessary.
US Congress Watch
We're here to collect and disseminate information on congressional actions, and to hold our elected representatives accountable. We are working to create a government that represents all the people.
If you are interested in learning more reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senator Richard Burr
- Senator Thom Tillis
- Representative Patrick McHenry
- Representative Mark Meadows
- Meet with congressional staff to discuss our concerns
- Follow our representatives activities and determine how to hold them accountable to their constituents.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Sign Up for IndivisibleAVL Updates!
Receive updates from IndivisibleAVL about Actions and events, as well as the newsletter. Know when and how to take action!
- May 3, 2017. Today our members met with Richard Burr's staff in the Asheville office to express our concerns with the Senate Intelligence Committees investigation into Russian interference in our presidential election. Our Request: That Senator Burr provide regular and frequent updates via his website and public pronouncements to the press about the progress of the committee. Read our full memo here: Senate Intelligence Committee Memo