Courage is not the absence of fear. It is going forward with the face of fear.
US Congress Watch Indivisible Now!
We're here to collect and disseminate information on congressional actions, and to hold our elected representatives accountable. We are working to create a government that represents all the people.
If you are interested in learning more reach us at email@example.com.
- Senator Richard Burr
- Senator Thom Tillis
- Representative Patrick McHenry
- Representative Mark Meadows
- Meet with congressional staff to discuss our concerns
- Follow our representatives activities and determine how to hold them accountable to their constituents.
| , ,
Signup for Action Updates!
Receive updates for any Team... right in your mail inbox. Know when and how to take action!
- May 3, 2017. Today our members met with Richard Burr's staff in the Asheville office to express our concerns with the Senate Intelligence Committees investigation into Russian interference in our presidential election. Our Request: That Senator Burr provide regular and frequent updates via his website and public pronouncements to the press about the progress of the committee. Read our full memo here: Senate Intelligence Committee Memo