“The art of living is to die young as late as possible.”
Healthcare Action Team
The mission and vision of the Healthcare Action Team is to educate ourselves and others on the specifics of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) with the intention of preserving and improving it, or replacing it with a better alternative.
If you are interested in learning more reach us at healthcare@indivis
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Big Pharma
- Single Payer System
ACTIONS WE TAKE
- Write to and call our Congressional reps in DC and NC and our districts to voice our concerns about the healthcare system
- Become more knowledgeable about the various healthcare systems in our country and outside the U.S.
- Write articles/opinions for the local press
- Attend meetings and seminars involving healthcare in the U.S.
- Search for speakers to invite to our informational meetings
- Keep each other up-to-date on legislatures' statements, views, votes and actions
- Educate ourselves on the specific differences between the Affordable Care Act and the replacement plan proposed by the Congress
| , , ,
| , ,
Signup for Action Updates!
Receive updates for any Team... right in your mail inbox. Know when and how to take action!
Communication within your Focus Group
Use a "Secret" Facebook group to create a private communication platform for your group. This way you can share ideas, actions and events easily.
Healthcare Focus Groups
Information about the groups will be added soon!