“The art of living is to die young as late as possible.”
The Action Team is dedicated to educating ourselves and others on the specifics of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) with the intention of preserving and improving it, or replacing it with a better alternative. We are also looking at the health system as a whole and the ways that it can be improved by challenging Big Pharma, and the policies that continue to treat medicine as commodity.
If you are interested in learning more or joining our team, you may reach us at healthcare@indivis
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Big Pharma
- Single Payer System
- Write to and call our Representatives in DC, NC, and in our districts to voice our concerns about the healthcare system
- Become more knowledgeable about the various healthcare systems in our country and outside the U.S.
- Write articles/opinions for the local press
- Attend meetings and seminars involving healthcare in the U.S.
- Invite speakers to our informational meetings
- Keep each other up-to-date on legislatures' statements, views, votes and actions
- Educate ourselves on the specific differences between the Affordable Care Act and the replacement plan proposed by the Congress and the President
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Sign Up for IndivisibleAVL Updates!
Sign up to receive weekly news and updates from Indivisible AVL. In each week's short email, we select and summarize critical advocacy issues, trainings, events, or outreach opportunities for the week ahead, with a focus on simple actions we can take to support progressive change in our community, our state, and our nation.