To give victory to the right, not bloody bullets, but peaceful ballots only, are necessary.
Economic Justice Action Team
The Economic Justice Action Team seeks to defend and protect the values of inclusion, tolerance and fairness. We are dedicated to blocking government actions that promote inequality and strip away much needed worker and consumer protections. Our group cares deeply about a wide range of progressive issues, and while we don't believe that defensive congressional advocacy is the only activity we should do, we believe that focusing on our own Members of Congress - and what they are doing right now - is the highest value way to lobby your representatives, which makes it a strong defense against the Trump agenda.
VISION STATEMENT: An Economy That Works for Everyone
MISSION STATEMENT: To preserve existing programs and regulations that foster economic stability for all.
The Economic Justice Action Team welcomes new members and guests at our meetings. If you are interested in attending a meeting or learning more about our team, you can reach us at email@example.com.
- Consumer Protection / Financial Regulations
- Jobs / Wages
- Government Benefits
ACTIONS WE TAKE
- Monitor proposed legislation at the state and federal level that impact our focus areas of interest.
- Advocate for and defend policies and regulations at the local, state and national level that promote a just and sustainable economy that works for all people.
- Coordinate office visits and email and phone campaigns to communicate with our local Members of Congress about timely issues.
- Collaborate with established local and state groups on policy advocacy.
| , , ,
Signup for Action Updates!
Receive updates for any Team... right in your mail inbox. Know when and how to take action!
Communication within your Focus Group
Use a "Secret" Facebook group to create a private communication platform for your group. This way you can share ideas, actions and events easily.
Economic Justice Focus Groups
- Housing - We recognize the importance of policies to promote access to safe and affordable housing.
- Consumer Protection / Financial Regulations - We recognize the need to protect consumers from high risk and predatory financial practices while also ensuring stability for the U.S. economy.
- Jobs / Wages - We recognize the need to protect and promote fair wages and sustainable job creation and training.
- Government Benefits - We believe in preserving public assistance programs that provide needed support to vulnerable populations and help lift people out of poverty.