If there is an event that should be added to the Indivisible calendar, please email to email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Public School Strong Training
June 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Do you want honest, accurate, safe and fully-funded public schools in North Carolina? Are you concerned about the rising tide of complaints that use book-bans and attacks on students of color, LGBTQ students and teachers to distract from the real issues facing our kids, our public schools and our state’s future?
Join public school parents and supporters from across the state on Saturday, June 17th, from 10 to 11 am, to learn:
- How to form a Public School Strong team in your county
- What to look for when you observe your school district’s school board meeting
- How to show your support for well-resourced and inclusive public schools
- Ways to join the statewide movement to protect and transform public schools that serve all children
- How you can join and make sure your county is represented in our growing movement
Public School Strong is a project of the HEAL Together NC coalition.
Note: Use the month selection in the search bar at the top of the calendar to jump to a different month if the links at the bottom are not working.